Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Mother's Day 2013 with my little family!
Thank you Jesus for giving me the desire of my heart. (Psalm 37:4) And for giving me the opportunity to train up a child in the way that he should go. (Proverbs 22:6) We give thanks everyday for Your abundant blessings. ❤
The one who calls me "Mumma"! 
13 months old, walking, climbing, and talking! I'm blessed!
Blessed, but he's also the one who wouldn't sit still long enough to have a photo with his Mumma, on Mother's Day!
[Left to Right: my Mumma, me, my Mother-in-Love] 
I'm thankful for these two ladies! I'm thankful to be joining these fine ladies in the journey of motherhood. I'm honoured to have such godly influences to look to for advice and direction. Thank you for the selflessness over the last 30+ years in raising your children and for being the best grandmother's a grandchild could ever wish for. Love you both! ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment