Wednesday 8 May 2013

week 7 day 2 #C25K


Sooooooooooooooooooooo close I can taste the completion of my #C25K program, but atlas I still have 1 week 2 days left of it. Ugh! 
 
Truthfully, this program has been hanging over my head. When I first began, I was diligent and ran 3 days a week. Then by week 4, this little thing called LIFE happened (ie. going back to work, juggling work and home, sickness, soreness, etc). Which has lead me to today... week 7 day 2
 
So, instead of having this program drag on and on and on and on and on and on and on, let's set some goals and crush them! 
 
Friday, May 10 - complete week 7 day 3
Monday, May 13 - complete week 8 day 1
Wednesday, May 15 - complete week 8 day 2
Friday, May 17 - complete week 8 day 3
 
I think it's fair to say that I cannot wait to finish #C25K and start a new training program!

#fitpic #runreal #5amclub #5amwithjesusandmytreadmill
 
☼ PLAYLIST - Songza

No comments:

Post a Comment