Wednesday 1 May 2013

May Fitness Photo Challenge!


 Fitness Photo Challenge? Yes, please!

There's nothing like social media to keep one motivated on the journey of healthy living! And right now I could use more accountability. Why? I'm just 2 weeks away from finishing my #C25K program, I'm a third of the way through the #30daysquatchallenge (my legs are still shaking!), and bottom line... It's good for my overall health to roll out of bed in the wee hours of the morning and get a sweat on!

So... Thank you, www.cardioconfessions.com for posting the challenge from @commit_to_get_fit on Instagram. I look forward to accepting this challenge and being accountable to all of you who keep tabs on me!

#fitnessphotochallenge 


2 comments:

  1. I am still in awe at your squat prowess! SRSLY!
    And yay to social accountability! For me, it's pretty much any excuse to post some pictures! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Love the "it's pretty much any excuse to post some pictures!"

      Delete