Friday 3 May 2013

week 7 day 1 #C25K

 

This morning was an brutal for me! 1) I didn't want to get out of bed when my alarm went off at 4:45 a.m. and as a result I didn't make it to the gym (which is downstairs!) until 5:05 a.m. and 2) Shin splints took over my whole being 5 minutes into my run! Yes, I know I'm being dramatic, but seriously... Where did they come from? I managed to keep going. I dropped the speed down enough to power-walk through the tough parts and jogged when I could. I just kept hearing my sister Kerry say... "Keep going, your legs won't fall off!" She was right! Those darn legs are still attached to my body and now I'm researching recovery for shin splints. 

#fitpic #runreal #5amclub #5amwithjesusandmytreadmill

☼ PLAYLIST - Songza  

QUESTION:  
How do YOU treat/recover 
from shin splints?  

No comments:

Post a Comment